Saturday, August 20, 2016

Juggling & Life Update

August 20, 2016

Hello lovelies! 

It's been a few months since I've been posting regularly on this blog and I want to change that! I know it's been a while and I know I haven't been doing a good job on consistency but I am back. It's been a little crazy with life these last few months and sometimes life gets in the way of the goals you want to accomplish. In case you're new to my blog: I'm Gracia! The founder and creator of Hello, Happiness is a Choice. I am a daughter, sister, student, friend and blogger. I am just another 19 year old trying to juggle all the balls life throws at me. It may be hard but balance is key. I am working on managing my time more wisely and really being organized with all my different schedules. 


This is just a quick post stating that I am back and I am working on a couple new posts and content for you guys. Let me know if you want any specific updates or posts! I love hearing from you. 

Lot's of love! 

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment