Monday, November 2, 2015

Why YouTube is Essential to Your Fitness Regime

Hello darlings!


YouTube has the be on my favorite social medias ever! I love posting pictures on Instagram, I adore Facebook and Tumblr but YouTube has become one of my favorite sites! Not only is there an endless amount of videos to watch on practically anything in the world, it is essential to your fitness regime!

Let me explain: YouTube has countless of personal trainers, fitness/health experts, young adults, popular celebrities posting videos on how they stay in shape, how they lose weight, what their diet is, how they stay motivated and more! I have become addicted to watching these type of videos because they truly do help! It's important to realize that while your on your personal journey, it's great to listen to others going through the same thing. I love watching videos of people I would love to look like! I may not achieve their body one day but I do want to know what they do in order to stay fit and be healthy.


Everyone is different and everyone's body is different. But how cool is it to research about what works and what doesn't from other people? It's like a little community where you get to learn about their own regime, or quirks or tips. It's really important to spice up your fitness routine and to incorporate new advanced moves to your favorites. YouTube helps with that! You can search any type of workout, or search about different techniques or just watch videos of people who are working on getting fit too! You can mix and match or apply any advice you hear (in moderation of course) and add it your own!

I love the fact that the fitness and health world is filled with people who are old, young, new to the fitness world or a veteran in all things fitness. It's important to listen to others, to join in on their mindset and continue to find out what works for you. What may work for this person may be the worst thing for you but it's through your research that you find all that out. How can you expect to maintain that motivation, mindset, and encouragement without listening to others?

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment