Saturday, December 5, 2015

Update/ Reflection

Date: December 5, 2015

My last post was one month and one day ago. It's so crazy how much has changed since then. There were days I wanted to go the gym twice, there were days I didn't feel like going and there were days I was so undecided. I didn't realize a month ago how blessed I was to be healthy, to be given that privileged. Many people let circumstances, situations or events completely derail their life. I did for a moment. But I will not let that happen again, not anymore.

I have been slowly easing into working out again and it's brought me to several conclusions. When I am working out, being active, constantly thinking of different ways to improve/tone up/gain muscle and trying to learn all new diets/workouts/techniques I am a better version of myself. I have more energy, more patience, more mental endurance, more physical endurance, and I more aware of my surroundings. Being active helps become the person I want to be. Being active keeps me sane, and without it--- I would not be me.


This a short post but I wanted to give an update. I am working on getting back to the life I want, I've dreamed about and the life I will deserve by earning it.

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment